|Look up SAMPA or Sampa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sampa may refer to:
- Sampa the Great (born 1993), Zambian-born Australian singer-songwriter and rapper
- Nsofwa Petronella Sampa (born c. 1992), Zambian HIV activist and clinical psychological counselor
- "Sampa", a song by Caetano Veloso on the 1978 album Muito (Dentro da Estrela Azulada)
- SAMPA, a phonetic alphabet
- X-SAMPA, a variant of SAMPA
- South African Modern Pentathlon Association
- Tsampa, a Tibetan and Himalayan staple foodstuff
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sampa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.